Terms and Conditions
We ask that all customers please read the following terms and conditions prior to booking with Event Angels:-
Terms & Conditions Particularly Relating to Hire Services & Event Decoration
1. If any of the details on the completed Customer Order Form, Confirmation of Order or Invoices are incorrect, insufficient, or changed before the event, please inform Event Angels as soon as possible to allow us to change our records accordingly. We are afraid that any orders that are not able to be carried out due to incorrect or insufficient from yourself or anyone you have entrusted to speak or act on your behalf (including staff at your venue or other suppliers such as marquee or chair providers etc.), will require full payment and are non-refundable, so please check carefully! This is particularly important in the description of chair types - Discovery at the time of set-up that chairs are not the ones described by yourself or anyone you have entrusted to speak on your behalf may result in the ordered covers not fitting. In this instance, we are afraid refunds are not possible and any outstanding payments are still due. To avoid this situation occurring, please pay particular attention to the descriptions and photos of chair types published under "Will Your Chair Covers Fit My Chairs?" on www.event-angels.co.uk If you do not have access to the internet, please ask staff at Event Angels to send you the relevant photos and descriptions at the time of booking. We are happy to co-ordinate with your venue / chair providers to establish chair types on your behalf but please be aware that it is the responsibility of the customer to make the representatives aware of our terms and conditions on this matter. Customers will be asked to sign a declaration at the time of booking (or as soon after as possible where the information is not immediately available) to say that the chair types named on the Customer Order Form / Confirmation of Order are the confirmed types, and therefore the chair type Event Angels will fit their covers to. If your chair type is one not pictured on the Event Angels webpage, measurements are required and it is the responsibility of the customer / customer representative to get these measurements to Event Angels at the time of booking. A booking cannot be guaranteed until these measurements are made available. Where other measurements are required (e.g table dimensions, drape lengths etc.), the same conditions apply.
2. Please note that cancellation by the customer with less than 3 months notice will require full payment. Cancellation outside of this time by customers does not require additional payment, but all deposits from the time of booking are non-refundable.
3. Final numbers of items required (chair covers, table runners etc) are not needed by Event Angels until 2 weeks prior to an event, and slight adjustments can still be made after this time at the discretion of Event Angels staff. We aim to allow for slight adjustments in your original estimates on numbers as we understand that it is extremely difficult to predict exact guest numbers before this time, and are generally able to accommodate increases of approximately 10% on original estimates, but ask that should it seem that your numbers are creeping up beyond this amount, you keep us informed to allow us to reserve you extra items. We cannot guarantee that sudden leeps in numbers at the last minute can always be accommodated, and in this instance, the original estimated number of items will be made available to the customer and full payment for these items are due as normal. It is the responsibility of customers to find the additionally required items in this instance. There are no penalty charges for numbers going down and the final invoice is always calculated to your final number of items required, not originally estimated numbers.
4. The final number of hired items you ask for is the total number of items we expect back after your event. Items that are not returned will require full value payment and customers will be issued with an invoice for missing items immediately following collection. Customers are responsible for the return of all items, and any arrangements that are made with other providers at the venue or elsewhere to ensure the safe keeping of items before, during or after use until a time when Event Angels can collect the items, are made on behalf of the customer. Any items that are lost or damaged by these providers will still require full payment by the customer. Event Angels guarantee that they will make every effort to fit in with the set-up and collection arrangements of venues and other suppliers such as marquee / chair providers, and aim to deliver, dress and collect chair covers in a way and at a time most convenient to the other service providers and the customer, to avoid any likelihood of losses or damage occurring.
5. If customers wish to purchase any items hired as a memento of their day, please just ask a member of Event Angels staff who will be happy to quote for hired items.
6. A 20% deposit is required to secure all bookings. A booking can be provisionally made for a date at the discretion of Event Angels staff, but cannot be guaranteed until a deposit is received.
7. All outstanding payments are due 1 week prior to an event and without this payment, Event Angels staff cannot send out items, or set out to dress an event.
8. Standard laundering of hired items is included in all of our prices, and stains resulting from accidental spillage of food and drinks, and marks made at the bottom of chair covers from guests shoes are considered standard stains and part of the enjoyment of your day! These are therefore not additionally charged for. However, any damage that is perceived to have been caused purposefully or resulting from guests standing on the seat of the covers or treating them without due care (e.g resulting in rips, footprints on the seats, children being allowed to draw on the items, burns etc) may result in us having to issue an additional laundering / repair / replacement charge.
9. The contracted company used by Event Angels for customers requiring goods to be delivered by courier are extremely reliable, but should any items not arrive in time for the event, or go missing or be damaged on transit to the extent that they cannot be used at the event, alternative arrangements will be sought, and where this is not possible, a full refund issued immediately by Event Angels. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that linen items will remain completely crease-free in between their being packed for the journey, and arrival at their destination as items such as chair covers are particularly difficult to fold and send without some limited creasing occurring. Customers may wish to consider this before choosing courier delivery as an option, although we obviously endeavour to ensure everything is done to avoid unnecessary creasing occurring.
Terms & Conditions Particularly Relating to Purchased Items from Event Angels
10. Items purchased from Event Angels, whether by telephone, email, on the Event Angels website, or in person are sold as seen in the Event Angels brochure and on the Event Angels website. If you have any questions relating to the colour, fabric, design or any other aspect of the items you wish to purchase, please do not hesitate to ask a member of the Event Angels team, but please do so before purchasing, as refunds cannot be given for reasons of unexpected qualities, as most items are made to order. If you wish to receive any swatches of fabrics to be used or samples of goods, please ask as we are very happy to send these to customers to allow you to identify which items best meet your requirements.
11. Payment for items to be purchased is required before any items can be dispatched. Payments can be made by cheque or cash. Please allow 4 working days for cheques to clear after receipt. Items will be dispatched within 28 days of receipt of payment. Many items are available far sooner however, so please do not hesitate to let us know if you have events pending.
12. We make every effort to ensure you are nothing less than very happy with the items you receive, but should you have any issues relating to faults or imperfections in the products you have received, please inform us within 14 days of receipt and we will endeavour to rectify any problems where possible or refund any items where that is not possible. We cannot refund any items where damage has occurred at a time after receipt.
Important – All Read
13. Payment of your deposit and/or signature on your return slip of your Order Confirmation, is deemed as your having read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. Please do not hesitate to ask if you would like clarification on any of the above points.